- There’s a long dead O’possum floating in the next slip over.
- Large fish jump an hour before sunset splashing startled walkers on the dock.
- There’s a guy in the mens shower with a macro lens camera taking pictures of a tree frog on the wall. It’s what he said, and I saw the frog…
- There’s a brown snake swimming along the vertical block-faced embankment remembering when it could crawl out anywhere.
- There are a half dozen chilled flies on the overhead in the morning (zap-zap-zap-zap-zap-zap, hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee)
- There is no traffic noise of any kind.
- There are six channels carrying PBS (two Mexican cooking, two snowy owls, two political Commedia dell‘Arte — otherwise misidentified as debate)
- The mosquitoes are eligible for the NFL draft
Answer = Anagrammatically “Revised Run” — entirely appropriate since we are paused here for a while.