- Half a jar (5 oz.) of olive tapenade. (Ours was a mix of Kalamata, Green and Black Olives)
- Half a cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- Quarter cup of large bacon bits.
- One medium sweet onion quartered and sliced thinly.
- Two tablespoon of pine nuts. (toasted)
- Spices to taste. Careful, tapenades have a lot already.
- Prepare half a package of Farfalle.
- Saute the onion to clear.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the saute pan. Heat to warm.
- Toss the contents with the pasta.
Serves three as an entree, five as a side dish.
Tutti a tavola a mangiare!